What to ask your Invisalign® Doctor
Here are some good questions to ask your dentist or orthodontist to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of starting Invisalign treatment:
- What are my teeth alignment issues?
Understanding your own teeth straightening issues can help you choose a treatment programme that meets your needs.
- What teeth straightening treatment options are available to me?
There are numerous teeth straightening options available, from metal braces to clear Invisalign aligners. Speak to your dentist or orthodontist to understand which route best suits your lifestyle.
- How long will my treatment take?
Most Invisalign treatment takes between 6 – 18 months1. Speak to your Invisalign® Doctor to obtain a time estimate.
- How much does Invisalign® treatment cost?
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on the complexity of your case. Many dentists and orthodontists offer a free consultation and different payment plans for teeth straightening treatment.
- How often will I need to get my Invisalign aligners adjusted?
The Invisalign® system supplies multiple clear aligners at a time, with check-ins at your dental practice typically every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Does Invisalign® offer continued care?
In addition to your regular face to face appointments with your Invisalign® Doctor, you can also receive remote care through the Invisalign® Virtual care2 feature within My Invisalign™ app so you'll have continuous support and care that you need.
- What oral hygiene products do you recommend to complement my treatment?
Your orthodontist may have useful advice around hygiene products over the course of your treatment.